Sunday 3 April 2011

For Crying Out Loud 2

This is long overdue, but I'm happy to mention that I've been published in For Crying Out Loud 2, the third release from Ferno House, a Toronto-based micropress publishing house. For Crying Out Loud 2, like its predecessor is a collection of fiction and poetry by current and former students of the University of Toronto's Master's in English and Creative Writing. This includes fine friends like Andrew Sullivan, Annie Russell, Brendan Bowles and Andrew MacDonald, who blogs here. And my contribution was poetry, rather unusually for me.

The launch was on March 24th. Copies are still available, I believe. Contact the fine folks of Ferno House if you want a limited edition featuring writers, several of whom are either up, coming, or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment